What would you do if you knew you only had two more years to live?
I would finish making 60 books between my 60th and 62nd birthdays (and in the process clean up my studio).
1. I turned 60 on October 1st, 2008.
2. I have a tendency to work slowly and carefully. My hope is that by forcing myself to work fast I will come up with some interesting and less controlled artwork.
Please note that as far as I know I am in good health and up to this challenge.
1. Each book must incorporate 60 somewhere in it (or not if this rule gets to be too cute).
2. All books must be completed before the 1st of October, 2010.
3. Unfinished books that are presently languishing in my studio can be part of this effort.
4. I may not purchase any new paper.
5. I may use new paper or tools which I receive as gifts or which I am forced to buy for a workshop.
6. I must have fun.